This ad unit is a Fairfax Blueprint rich media execution.
Click here to view gutters on The Age homepage.
Gutter images are displayed outside of the site’s boundaries, providing a strong presence for your marketing messages and are shown to users with adequate screen resolution and screen real-estate. Background colours can be changed to match your brand in some instances and the gutters have a click-through to your website.
- Clickable area is restricted to the gutter image’s dimension.
- Gutter images must include a logo or other form of client identification. The images must be clearly expressing their nature as advertisement in order not to deceive users.
- Gutters require pre-approval.
- Images are static, animation is not allowed.
- Typically the top of Gutter Images are positioned to the top of the content area which in some cases is underneath the site navigation
- The left and right sides should be designed in such a way as to blend with the background colour. At least a 5px fade around the edges is recommended, the exact treatment should be led by the creative on hand.
- Some users may have screen resolutions too narrow to display the gutter area. In these cases the images will be removed from the page.
- This product is only supported on desktop devices!
- Sold exclusively with MREC and/or Leaderboard.
- Where can this run? See the Site Matrix
- A single jpeg image built to the specifications below. Gutters are served and hosted by Fairfax and cannot be 3rd party adserved.
- Please download the latest PSD template to prepare your creative.
- There are no Rich Media metrics for gutter creative
* Clicks will be measured as an overall metric and not individually, this may mean that they are tracked as an accumulative of gutter clicks & mrec clicks. To track gutters and mrec separately third party tracking must be provided.
TIER 2: 5 business days lead time.
Fairfax Blueprints and Fairfax custom builds may be subject to minimum spends and/or production costs – refer to your Account Manager for further details
Creative specifications can change at any time – always refer to the AdCentre.
|Dimensions||File Size||File Type||Notes|
|Gutter Image||1242(W) X 700(H) pixels||100KB||JPG/GIF/PNG||Background colour to be supplied in hexadecimal format (e.g. #FFFFFF)|
|Click URL / Tracking||Click through URL or optional 3rd party click tracker|
|Impression Tracker||Optional overall Impression tracker|