BLACKMORES ‘WHAT WOMEN WANT’ CASE STUDY
Promoting the notion of more.
Sept 2012 – April 2013
What Women Want Campaign:
With Sunday Life’s positioning of BODY. MIND. INSPIRATION, together with Daily Life’s strong online presence, both brands provided the perfect vehicles to promote Blackmores’ visionary positioning. The campaign consisted of three elements: a survey, bespoke content and a reader event.
Build a stronger connection
Promote Blackmores’ superior brand quality and heritage, so customers aren’t swayed by cheaper brands. Drive brand awareness and consideration of Caltrate Vitamin D.
Health aware individuals
Women who are determined, seek more from their mind and body, and are aware of the positive benefits vitamins and minerals have on their health.
The notion of ‘more’
To help position Blackmores as a more visionary company, the ‘What Women Want’ campaign was created with the notion that women want more. MORE involvement in relevant environments, MORE engaged conversations, MORE consistency of messaging.
- Female’s likelihood to recommend Blackmores Caltrate Vitamin D shifted significantly: +16% pts
- Purchase Intention +9% pts
- Brand Favourability +9% pts
- Brand Recommendation +7% pts
- Brand Consideration +6% pts
- “Exposure to the campaign in The Age, The Sydney Morning Herald and Sunday Life magazine helped Blackmores maintain its top ranking in the competitive set.”