CALTRATE VITAMIN D
Fairfax Media Case Study: Caltrate Vitamin D
Caltrate partnered with Fairfax Media and the Women’s Network to increase awareness and drive consideration of Caltrate for Vitamin D purchases. Research showed that contextually targeted placements within Daily Life and Essential Baby shifted Caltrate to first place in the competitive set for Vitamin D brands.
- Drive awareness of Caltrate Vitamin D
- Drive consideration of the Caltrate brand for Vitamin D product purchases
- Increase the likelihood to purchase Caltrate Vitamin
February 13 to July 13, 2012.
Females 35-54 years.
A simultaneous capture of control/ exposed sample was employed with invitation to complete an online survey launched via site intercept methodology.(n=2,320)
The campaign was executed across a number of female targeted Fairfax Metro digital properties including Daily Life, Essential Baby and Weather along with a general run of network execution to reach a broader audience.
- Overall the campaign drove significant lifts in all brand metrics for Caltrate Vitamin D, with brand favourability, brand recommendation and purchase intention showing the strongest lifts.
- The campaign was most successful in shifting brand awareness, recommendation and consideration metrics amongst the female and 35-44 year old audience.
- Female’s likelihood to recommend Caltrate Vitamin D shifted significantly and was more than double that of the total exposed sample (+16% pts).
- The campaign performed above average in driving creative messages that were believable, had useful information and were of relevance to the target audience.
- After exposure to the online campaign, awareness levels of Caltrate Vitamin D shifted the brand to first place in the competitive set for Vitamin D brands.